Location: Clearwater, FL
CWU, Inc. is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant / Receptionist to provide administrative support.
The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist will assist the administration including updating, filing and completing spreadsheets. This position will also be responsible for phone reception. Other duties will include assisting the HR Director in other aspects of office management and human resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors
- Arranges for transportation services
- Operates a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls
- Maintains databases and is responsible for data entry
- Creates HR/employment files
- Maintains, organizes and files paperwork – primarily HR/Employment files
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalency with some college is preferred
- 40 wpm typing speed
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Must be able to pass a thorough criminal background, credit and drug screen
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.