Location: Stennis Space Center, MS.
THIS IS AN AWARDED CONTRACT
CWU, Inc. is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant to provide clerical support to the Department of the Navy.
In addition to secretarial duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements), this position will provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities to include budgeting, personnel records and payroll. The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
Minimum Required Skills/Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience
- Must have current Secret Clearance
- Outstanding organization and customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Must be computer literate with experience on Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Adobe
- Experience or ability to learn DoD/DON software (ASARS, DCPDS, etc.)
- 40 WPM typing speed
- Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds and operate a hand cart and be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a valid driver license in good standing and be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to pass a thorough criminal background, credit and drug screen
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.