THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Washington DC and other Varied Locations
CWU, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Support to provide support to the Facilities Professional Support Services for the FBI.
The Administrative Support performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties that are necessary to run an organization efficiently. They use computer software to create spreadsheets; manage databases; and prepare presentations, reports, and documents. The Administrative Support Specialist may answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls, schedule appointments and update event calendars, arrange/plan staff meetings, handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes, prepare memos, invoices, or other reports, edit documents, maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper, perform basic bookkeeping and other duties as assigned.
- Create, customize, prepare, and maintain presentations, briefing charts, and documents using computer software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite), websites, graphical elements, scanned photos, and other presentation materials.
- Review and modify correspondence for internal consistency and conformance.
- Maintain and update the calendar of the Government office manager within the specialist’s assigned branch using computer software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) by making appointments and arranging meetings, based on the manager’s schedule and current issues.
- Coordinate and support meetings and special events for the organization to include coordinating all amenities, accommodations, visit requests, and collection of funds.
- Schedule accommodations for meetings, record lunch requests for meetings with outside guests notify attendees, coordinate Video Teleconference Conference requirements, and handle any other special requirements for meetings/conferences/projects (reserve parking spaces, directional signs, registration desk, name plates, table tents, etc.).
- Obtain and deliver read ahead material for office manager’s scheduled meetings and distribute to attendees.
- Prepare travel orders; arrange travel and lodging arrangements; arrange and coordinate a schedule for visits.
- Maintain conference room reservation schedules for the purpose of coordinating meetings, visits and appointments.
- Enter data and maintain office databases such as organizational charts, personnel accountability, travel, training, and budget.
- Enter and maintain professional data.
- Serve as records manager and maintain office files..
- Collect, review, archive forms (such as leave requests, employee work schedules, and telework applications), and enter data into the timekeeping system for branch chief review.
- Coordinate, define structure and organize electronic materials, presentations and documents using databases, servers and SharePoint sites.
- Prepare property turn-ins and requisition orders.
- Prepare, review and process training requests, travel orders, travel vouchers, conference requests, personnel related documents, and technical report staffing for conformance to policy and procedures prior to the appropriate authoritative signature.
- Gather and organize completed personnel documents and delivering completed document packages for personnel actions to include civilians, contractors, students, guest researchers, etc.
- Respond to administrative queries and taskers by the established deadline. Keep accurate records of final disposition of each action and inform the respective action officer of results.
- Receive and screen visitors and phone calls. Professionally answer office manager telephone line, take messages, and refer calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Operate shared office equipment, to include copy machine, scanners, facsimile machine, computers, printers, and shredders, and as needed submit repair requests.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP) and Internal Operating Procedures (IOPs) provided as Government Furnished Information (GFI) at contract award, related to functions such as personnel accountability, security, and safety.
- Prepare and review correspondence (e.g., minutes, information papers, reports, queries, taskers) for grammatical errors, proper tone, accuracy, clarity, and formatting. Make corrections and retypes as necessary.
- Participate as a member of Integrated Product Team (IPTs) or groups developing changes or improvements to administrative processes and procedures.
- Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- High school diploma and one (1) year of general office experience. Relevant college courses or training may be substituted for experience.
- Knowledge and/ experience using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Power Point, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Experience operating standard office equipment, to include telephones, copy machine, scanners, facsimile machine, computers, printers, and shredders.
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.