THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Washington DC and other Varied Locations
CWU, Inc. is seeking a CADD Business Analyst to provide support to the Facilities Professional Support Services for the FBI.
Under general supervision, The CADD Business Analyst receives, cleans and uploads CADD files into system of record. Create process and rules for CADD submittal format and general maintenance of the tool. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic as necessary. Generally creates and manages uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems. Drives general reporting from the tool reflecting traditional OP and Strategy supporting metrics and data accuracy audits. This position description provides a baseline of technical areas of the CADD Business Analyst; however this list does not restrict performance requested on other related assignments. The general responsibilities of the CADD Business Analyst are as follows, to include but not limited to:
- Assists in application implementations and assists in testing end user processes using defined guidelines.
- Updates existing application inputs and verifies the accuracy.
- Collects data and runs basic reports in response to client inquiries as directed by more senior associates. Perform data audits/data scrubs.
- Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply basic information.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements, with the guidance of a senior associate.
- Administration of CADD/CAFM systems (CADD/CAFM subject matter expert). Maintain CAFM vendor relationship as regional point of contact. Understanding of internal charge-back processes and cost center hierarchies. Assist with data collection, validation, and system updates.
- Logs and tracks basic problems/work tickets with external product vendors or support organizations.
- Able to graphically represent Test-fits, Design Intent Drawings, and Stack-plans and building calculations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit.
- Creates and maintains master library of CADD drawings.
- Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, business or related field and 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate experience in MS Office Products (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc.). Heavy emphasis on AutoCADD, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to use query and report generation tools.
- Decisions made with understanding of procedures and organizational policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines.
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.