THIS IS AN AWARDED CONTRACT
Position: Data Entry Clerk II
Location: Stennis Space Center, MS
Benefits Offered: Life, Dental, Vision, Medical, 401K
Paid Federal Holidays, Vacation Time, Sick Time
CWU, Inc. is seeking a full-time Data Entry Clerk II to provide clerical support to the Department of the Navy.
This position is located within a secure government facility. Applicants must be able to pass federal and state criminal background checks, including the federal Standard Form 86.
General Responsibilities :
- Data Entry Clerk II shall prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, establishing entry priorities
- The Data Entry Clerk II shall enter customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format
- Shall maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Shall maintain departmental standards and protect operations by keeping all information confidential
- Shall contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- The Data Entry Clerk II must possess the application of experience and judgement in selecting procedures to be followed, and searching for interpreting, selecting or coding items to be entered from a variety of document sources.
Minimum Required Skills/Qualifications :
- 3-years’ experience with data entry
- Must be able to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background investigation
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have outstanding organization and customer service skills
- Must have outstanding knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Must have outstanding typing ability.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must be able to use reference guides and equipment manuals
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
- Must have at minimum a high school diploma or equivalency
- Must be highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to adhere to CWU attendance policy: regular and punctual attendance is a must
- Must have working knowledge and experience of MS Office Products, including Adobe Software
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment (printer / fax / scanner / telephone systems / mail machines)
- Must be able to type 50 WPM
- Must have experience or ability to learn DoD/DON software (ASARS, DCPDS, etc.)
- Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds and operate a hand cart and be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a valid driver license in good standing and be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
Applicants with an active security clearance and/or experience with DoD/DoN software will be given priority.
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.