Location: Stennis Space Center, MS.
THIS IS AN AWARDED CONTRACT
CWU, Inc. is seeking a full time Data Entry Operator II to provide clerical support to the Department of the Navy.
Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard according to screen format. Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures. Maintains departmental standards and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work requires skill in typing; a knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling; and ability to use reference guides and equipment manuals. This position requires the application of experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed, and searching for interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of document sources.
Minimum Required Skills/Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience
- Must have current Secret Clearance
- Outstanding organization and customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Must be computer literate with experience on Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with Adobe
- Experience or ability to learn DoD/DON software (ASARS, DCPDS, etc.)
- 50 WPM typing speed
- Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds and operate a hand cart and be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have a valid driver license in good standing and be able to operate a motor vehicle
- Must be able to pass a thorough criminal background, credit and drug screen
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.