THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Washington DC and other Varied Locations
CWU, Inc. is seeking a Facilities Manager to provide support to the Facilities Professional Support Services for the FBI.
The Facilities Manager manages multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings. This position description provides a baseline of technical areas of the Facilities Manager; however this list does not restrict performance requested on other related assignments. The general responsibilities of the Facilities Manager are as follows, to include but not limited to:
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Attends client meetings.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work.
- Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinates and manages moves, additions and change activities.
- Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
- Manages capital projects. Prepares capital project and operating budget and variance reports.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures.
- Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including preparation of reports.
- Provides management to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Manages site preventive maintenance program and recycling program.
- Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree required with focus on technical, engineering or architectural areas. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training preferred. Facility Management certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires broad-based knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite programs, Outlook, and intranet/internet. Ability to use work order system. Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems. Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, organizational policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.