THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Philadelphia, PA
CWU, Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic, full time Program Analyst to provide support to the Department of Navy.
Candidates for this position should be proactive, engaged, possessing great organizational and interpersonal communication skills to work in a federal government acquisitions office. The following are required professional experiences:
- Experience or working knowledge of federal contracting
- Experience with record and file-keeping organization
- Experience analyzing, collecting and reporting business operations (such as financial or procurement) data and metrics
- Experience with compliance evaluations and assisting in audit preparations
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs including SharePoint; advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Excel Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Additional professional qualifications and background include the following:
- Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable experience, bill & payment tracking (AP/AR)
- Experience doing audits of financial records
- Prior experience tracking federal contract award data in the Navy’s Product Data Reporting and Evaluation Program (PDREP) is a plus
- Experience maintaining large Excel spreadsheets and databases of information
- Ability to attend meetings, prepare meeting materials, participate in the recording of meeting minutes, and tracking action items discussed
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with records management to include records disposition
Minimum Required Skills/Qualifications:
- A High School diploma and 3 years of experience in performing the above functions
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.