THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Washington DC and other Varied Locations
CWU, Inc. is seeking a Program Manager to provide support to the Facilities Professional Support Services for the FBI.
The purpose of this position is to provide Program Management from low to high cross-functional projects and programs. This position description provides a baseline of technical areas of the Program Manager; however this list does not restrict performance requested on other related assignments. The general responsibilities of the Program Manager are as follows, to include but not limited to:
- Leads low to medium cross-functional projects and programs end-to-end using a formal PMO process.
- Facilitates the development of a charter and integrated timeline.
- Ensures all functions remain on schedule and issues get resolved or escalated.
- Facilitates regular meetings to review project status for active and pending projects (project pipeline).
- Collaborates with core team to develop solutions and leads project team through implementation and completion. Responsible for reporting status of individual and groups of projects and programs.
- Provides appropriate levels of detail, and summarizes complex issues succinctly.
- Manages internal and external relationships in support of program.
- May provide consultation on complex low to high scale projects that integrate into an organized program.
- Creates, maintains & distributes routine PMO reports, including status reports and updated Gantt charts.
- May manage/oversee a team who are responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of projects and programs.
- Serves as a point of contact to clients and escalation point for any staffing, bandwidth or delivery issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May lead project teams and/or plan, and manage assignments of lower level employees.
- Must have an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year College or university.
- Minimum four years of related experience.
- PgMP (Program Management Professional) or PMP (Project Management Professional) certifications preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Strong process skills, negotiating, decision-making and analytical skills are necessary.
- Demonstrated ability in project management processes, tools and techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain effective professional/client relationships.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, organizational policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.