THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Djibouti, Africa (OCONUS)
Contract will cover AFRICOM Area of Responsibility with primary locations in Djibouti, Kenya, Yemen and Uganda (some travel may be required to various sites located throughout the AFRICOM AOR)
CWU is seeking a Quality Control Manager (QCM) to monitor key aspects of program and contract management, including subcontractor management, recruiting and staffing, security management, and linguist support processes and procedures to ensure compliance with Task Order requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementation of task order Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- Ensures QCP is reviewed, updated and approved by Government annually or as required.
- Ensures all service deliverables meet quality standards and performance requirements.
- Primary adviser to the TOPM on meeting all QC aspects of the TO requirements.
- Responsible for periodic, routine and scheduled inspections of all aspect of TO performance,
- Responsible for coordinating with program office staff on identified concerns or issues.
- Ensures corrective measures eliminate deficiencies and reoccurrence.
- Responsible for managing the language testing program and language sustainment program.
- Recommends process performance improvements.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting on quality
Minimum Required Skills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree OR Equivalent Education Qualification
- Certifications: Documented Quality Control Training
- Minimum 5 years of Quality Control management experience within the last 10 years.
- Competency with project management software tools and program portals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the most recent version of regulations and guidance.
- ACTIVE Top Secret w/ SCI (TS/SCI) Clearance
- Prior experience implementing Quality Assurance programs
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions