Are you looking for a change? Are you looking for a fast paced environment where there is never a dull moment?
CWU is currently hiring for two (2) in-house recruiter personnel in direct support of different programs to include but not limited to fields of Intelligence Support Services and Language Support Services within the Department of Defense.
As a recruiter, you will be responsible for contacting and bringing in applicants to support one of our many active programs as well as future programs.
As a recruiter, you will work in-house, during normal business operations (Monday-Friday). A recruiter shall possess the ability to make contact with applicants via telephone for a one-on-one telephonic interview which is essential to the vetting process.
Recruiters must have knowledge of standard computer operating systems.
Recruiters must be able to track working applicants and must have organizational skills.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have computer knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, etc.)
- Must have organizational skills
- Must have problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in a face paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to make presentations
- Must have excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to meet department requirements
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be flexible
- Must be able to work within specific timeline
Travel may be required to various CONUS and possible OCONUS locations.
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
JOB INFORMATION Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.