THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Washington DC
CWU, Inc. is seeking a Senior Analyst to provide support to the Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy (Management).
Senior expert with extensive knowledge and experience developing and applying analytic methodologies and principles, and is recognized as a leader within the scope area or function. Leads the application of analytic techniques and helps define project objectives and strategic direction. Is responsible for providing leadership and vision to Government organization and project teams around the methodology. Resolves complex problems, which require an in-depth knowledge of analytic methodologies and principles. Directs the activities of more junior Analysts or other staff as necessary on activities related to the application of analytical techniques and methodologies. Demonstrated managerial and supervisory skills.
- Senior Expert
- Able to develop & Apply analytical methodologies and principles
- Experienced leader
- Experience with leading application of analytical techniques
- Help define project objectives and strategic direction
- Demonstrated experience providing leadership and vision to Government organizations and project teams
- Demonstrated expertise and in-depth knowledge in associated methodologies and complex problems
- Ability to direct and lead junior analysts
- Demonstrated managerial and supervisory skills
- Minimum of 10 years of experience
- SECRET clearance
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.