THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Washington DC
CWU, Inc. is seeking a Senior Strategic Planning Analyst to provide support to the Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy (Management).
Senior expert that possesses demonstrated knowledge, extensive experience in the development of solutions, recommendations, or outcomes across multiple complex tasks in multiple organizations. Defines program objectives and strategic direction. Is responsible for providing leadership and vision to client and project teams and serves as a key facilitator between multiple teams to achieve objectives of complex efforts. Directs the activities of more junior Advisors or other staff as necessary.
- Senior Expert
- Extensive experience in solution development, recommendations, and outcomes.
- Experience working across multiple tasks in multiple organizations.
- Able to define program objectives and strategic direction.
- Ability to provide leadership to supported DON/AA customer and project teams.
- Ability to provide key facilitator support.
- Ability to lead and guide multiple teams to achieve objectives associated with complex efforts.
- Ability to lead team of junior Advisors.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience.
- SECRET clearance
- Advanced professional certification (e.g., PMP, CMMI, etc.)
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.