THIS POSITION IS PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Location: Djibouti, Africa (OCONUS)
Contract will cover AFRICOM Area of Responsibility with primary locations in Djibouti, Kenya, Yemen and Uganda (some travel may be required to various sites located throughout the AFRICOM AOR)
CWU is seeking a Task Order Project Manager (TOPM) to manage linguist operations in the CENTCOM area of operations (AOR).
The TOPM oversees functions associated with the administration, safety, health and welfare, and management of linguistic support services to the United States military and/or coalition forces.
The TOPM will manage of support staff and linguists located in 9 countries throughout the Middle East.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all aspects of the task order execution and manages the hands on, day-to-day execution of OCONUS TO-related operational activities in the AFRICOM AOR.
- Responsible for TO PMO operations and resourcing of all Task Order requirements, including linguist staffing, GFE accountability, and Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) tasking responses. Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and contractual requirements of the TO.
- Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements Primary Point-of-Contact Is authorized to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the TO.
- Conduct site visits to ensure client satisfaction. The TOPM will be based out of Iraq and required to travel frequently to other locations within the middle east.
Minimum Required Skills/Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business related field or Equivalent Education Qualification
- 20-year career in Military (retired at E8 or higher level) AND Current PMP Certification OR DAWIA Level III Project Management certification
- 15 years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience within the last 15 years.
- Must possess the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) Clearance
CWU, Inc. is an industry leader, providing professional services including but not limited to: training specialists, linguists and field subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support customers in the defense, intelligence, Homeland Security, federal, civil and commercial sectors.
CWU, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is strongly committed to all policies which will afford equal opportunity employment to all qualified persons without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, for employment practices in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Revised 1992, and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. Citizenship is required for these positions.